Private Pilot Licence – Aeroplane (PPL)
- Private Pilot Licence (PPL) course is a modular course arranged to fulfill the needs of the flying-lovers. The course is conducted in accordance with the standards and recommended practices as laid down by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), and approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT).
- At least high school grade 12 graduate.
- Age not less than 17 years
- Medical Assessment Class 2
- Ground Subjects 103 hours
- Flying Training 35 hours
- Flight Simulation Training Device 5 hours
Course Fees: 4xx,xxx Thai Baht (Hotel accommodation and food are not included).
Examination and Licence Fees: All expenses regarding rating and licence examinations, including licence book are the responsibility of the attendant
Duration: Approximately 12 weeks
- The successful graduate will be:
- Awarded the Private Pilot Licence Certificate from Asia Aviation Academy
- Entitled to apply for Private Pilot Licence from Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT).