Flight Instructor Rating (FI)
- The applicant must hold CPL with Multi – engine and Instrument Rating, or ATPL.
- Ground Subjects 67 hours
- Flying Training on-type Cessna 172: 20 hours (Non-type Cessna 172: 30 hours)
- Flight Simulation Training included in ground subject
Course Fees: 2xx,xxx Thai Baht (Hotel accommodation and food are not included).
Examination Fees: All expenses regarding FI rating examinations are the responsibility of the attendant
Duration: Approximately 9 weeks
successful graduate will be:
- Awarded the Flight Instructor Rating Certificate from Asia Aviation Academy
- Entitled to apply for Flight Instructor Rating from Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT).