Commercial Pilot Licence
Commercial Pilot Licence with Instrument and Multi Engine Ratings (CPL/IR/ME) is our core course. All of our courses are conducted in accordance with ICAO Standards, and approved by The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT).
Entry qualification for CPL/IR/ME
At least high school grade 12 graduate
1. The total cost of CPL/IR/ME is 2.xx million Thai Baht. This includes
1.1 hotel accommodation and food
1.2 training materials, textbooks, equipment and handouts as necessary
1.3 uniforms, warm clothing and tee shirts as necessary
1.4 shuttle van between hotel and school
1.5 licence and ratings examination fees + aircraft for check ride and checker fee (first trial only), etc., throughout the course.
2. The duration: Approximately 52 weeks.
3. Ground school syllabus 430 hours (tutorials included).
4. Flight school: 211 hours
4.1 Single engine 156 hours
4.2 Multi engine 15 hours
4.3 Flight Simulation Training (FNPT I) 40 hours
5. Medical Assessment: CPL Student Pilot shall hold class 1 or class 2 medical assessment. Student pilot attending the CPL course with class 2 shall hold class 1 before applying for commercial pilot licence.
6. The successful graduate will be:
6.1 Awarded the Commercial Pilot Licence with Instrument and Multi-engine Ratings Certificate from Asia Aviation Academy.
6.2 Entitled to apply for Commercial Pilot Licence with Instrument and Multi-engine Ratings from Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT). Thai Licence, ICAO Standards, is recognized by all ICAO Contracting States.