Private Pilot Licence course is a modular course arranged to fulfill the needs of flying-lovers. In addition, PPL is the first step toward a Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
The privileges of the holder of a Private Pilot Licence shall be to act, but not for remuneration, as pilot-in-command or co-pilot of aircraft within the appropriate aircraft category engaged in non-revenue flights.
Private Pilot Licence Course Package includes :
- Ground School 9 Subjects : 103 hours total
- Principle of Flight
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Air Law
- Navigation and Navigation Aids
- Radio telephony
- Flight Performance Planning & Loading
- Operation Procedure
- Human Performance
- Graduation : Certification
and Pilot Winging Ceremony.
- Flight School : 40 hours total
- Flight Training for 35 hours.
- Flight Simulation Training for 5 hours.
- Learning Materials & Equipments
- Jeppesen Textbook "GFD Private Pilot"
- Studying sheet for each subjects
- Flight computer and Navigation Plotter
- Pilot Logbook
- Online E-Learning always available at
- Student Pilot Licence
- Private Pilot Licence Examination
- Private Pilot Licence
- Age 17 years or older
- Secondary School / Grade 12 / Pre University
- Knowledge of English, Science and Mathematics
- Medical Assessment Class 2
(AAA will organize an examination with the Medical Institute for you at your own expense)
- Best Ocean Airpark, RAMA 2, Samut Sakhon
- Chumphon Airport, Pratiew, Chumphon
- Apply for inquire to take a course.
- Get examination for Medical Certified - Class 2.
- Fill the Training Application Form and Agreement.
- Pay for course fee.
- Join Ground School for 103 hours.
- Get a Student Pilot Licence.
- Flight School is customized according to student schedule within a year.
- Collect flying hours.
- Graduation : Certificate and Winging Ceremony.
- Get an examination for Private Pilot Licence
(FREE, 1st examination fee).
- Get a practical test for Private Pilot Licence.
- Get your Private Pilot Licence
(FREE, Licence fee).
Become A Pilot Contact us today for more information about how you can become A Pilot.
ASIA AVIATION AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
423 Rungsaeng Building, 4 th floor, Bangna-Trad Rd.,
Bangna, Bangkok 10260 THAILAND
PHONE +66 (0) 800151915