Commercial Pilot Licence with Instrument and Multi Engine Ratings (CPL/IR/ME)
is our core course. All of our coursed are conducted in accordance with ICAO Standards,
and approved by Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT).
Asia Aviation Academy
The privileges of the holder of a Commercial Pilot Licence shall be
- to exercise all the privileges of the holder of a PPL;
- to act as pilot-in-command, in commercial air transportation, of an aircraft certificated for single-pilot operation;
- to act as co-pilot, in commercial air transportation, of an aircraft required to be operated with co-pilot.
Commercial Pilot Licence Course Package includes :
- Ground school : 9 ATPL subjects - 430 hours
- Flight school : 211 hours, consisting of
- Aeroplane single engine 156 hours
- Aeroplane multi engine 15 hours
- Flight simulator (FNPT I) 40 hours
- Training materials & equipments
- Hotel accommodation and food
- Shuttle van between hotel and school
- Licence and Rating examination fees (first trial)
- Certification : The successful graduate will be
- Awarded the Commercial Pilot Licence with Instrument and Multi-engine Rating Certificate from ASIA AVIATION ACADEMY
- Entitled to apply for Commercial Pilot Licence with Instrument and Multi-engine Rating from the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand. Thai Licence, ICAO standards, is recognized by all ICAO Contracting States.
- Age 18 years or older
- At least completed secondary school (grade 12)
- Medical Assessment Class 1
(AAA will organize an examination with the Medical Institute for you at your own expense)
Note: If enrolled under KMITL programme, applicants must follow KMITL admission procedures.
Chumphon Airport, Pratiew, Chumphon
Become A Pilot Contact us today for more information about how you can become A Pilot.
ASIA AVIATION AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
423 Rungsaeng Building, 4 th floor, Bangna-Trad Rd.,
Bangna, Bangkok 10260 THAILAND
PHONE +66 (0) 800151915